Jobs in the US and more

Twisted2v

Established Member
I want to know why athletes are always taking the heat for their salaries and nobody ever questions the salaries of the Hollywood freaks. At least athletes are actually incredibly talented and put their bodies on the line every day.

Include NFL owners and management. Dress up guys in colored uniforms, let guys make incredible moves that creates a euphoria to a branded image. Put image on every product imaginable to stimulate minion brain in exchange for profit.

Twisted2v

Established Member
I'm sorry I'm about to rant and I love media and how our job market is a great whole (BS) sorry I lied, but how is it we profit as an economy on things like the NFL where people complain about scale wages, hold outs and get justification and paid out provided performance, yet the working man in every industry cannot pull the terms finically?

I'm wondering if all of sports franchises has brain ****ed us or become delusional to a water cooler idea or are we just minions running and pulling and pushing buttons.

if needed send to Smackdown

It's possible for the working man to do this, but it would have to be done on a large scale collaboration. Everyone goes on strike. Its unlikely because everyone keeps themselves underwater financially.

I think this is why house and consumer prices keep going up/stocks &401k crash. Keeps the working class working, especially with all the information and retire early/ get rich info available on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread