Joe's Ford Gt Tt Documentary Clip

LeoGSVT

Banned
Tom's_03SVT said:
here's my question...

WTF does "Joe" do for a living!!!

i want in on that paramid scheme.

Joe owns a worldwide computer software company, and does work with the military and they use his software for medical research...most every hostipal uses his computer software for cat scan and MRI machines

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
Joe owns a worldwide computer software company, and does work with the military and they use his software for medical research...most every hostipal uses his computer software for cat scan and MRI machines

That is a lucky man... great vid too....

Tom

LeoGSVT

Banned
its actually funny..because he is from the country of croatia...came to america to go to collage and he picked JU university here in jacksonville because they sent him a sweater along with a letter of acceptance...he is a collage drop out and started messing with computers...took one apart and put it back together over and over until he learned how it worked..i couldnt tell you the reast...but at the age of 21 he made his first million...now at 37 his company is worth 13million...hese come a very long way..and doesnt let any of his money go to his head..he dresses in jeans and a t shirt all day and is the most down to earth guy ive ever met!!! he just has a American Express black card : )

jj1987

Established Member
97 cobra said:
When are the new vids going to be posted?
Soon. The car is ready to run hopefully friday at a track in GA. Video will be taken there, as well as we're doing a photoshoot next week. There is TONS of footage right now, so they're just trying to sort through it for what's useful.

Sorry you have to wait, but look on the bright side..........I get to see it :banana:

Oh, and the magazine *************************** want's the video and the magazine released on the same day. Sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread