Joe's new toy

JoeJ

Established Member
Hey guys,

I got myself a new 2007 Shelby GT Mustang. It will be used as my daily driver instead of the truck. It sure is a nice car. Handles really good. Love to have a bit more HP but I think I am going to keep it stock and just drive it. I will attach a couple pictures.:rockon: :beer:

Stanger58

Established Member
AWESOME ride, Joe!! Congratulations!:beer:

But... black?? In Houston?!?! Dang, that's gonna be one HOT Shelby... Maybe you should let me take care of it here in KC during those scorching TX summers... :thumbsup:

svt2205

Established Member
Now that looks great!! Nice combination of paint and the black rims. Didn't know you could get anything other then argent or polished rims.. Cool....

Enjoy it

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Looks great.... I did not realize they had been released to the dealerships yet.

Do you know someone at T.V.? If not, I would hate to know how much "fair market adjustment" they tacked on to sticker.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
:thumbsup: Sweet.. now that's what I call a "daily driver" to be proud of. That really looks awesome.

JoeJ

Established Member
Guys, Thanks for your comments. It is #233 and I will take it up to Texas World Speedway for the SVTOA event on March 31 - April 1. I am going to try and get my son to go with me so I can also take the 2000 Cobra R. Hmmm. Looking forward to seeing it at speed down that front straight. That new Mustang suspension is sure nice. It stays flat on cornering but the ride is still not too harsh for the street.

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Stanger58 said:
But... black?? In Houston?!?! Dang, that's gonna be one HOT Shelby... Maybe you should let me take care of it here in KC during those scorching TX summers... :thumbsup:
Get real Jeff. It is too hot in KC in the summertime as well..... so Joe I think Joe should consider WI!:-D

Nice ride Joe.... enjoy!:beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the one i like. i had it all planned out. shelby gt 5 speed with new cam, port polished heads, long tubes, baer brakes, and shelby brake ducts. the goal would be 400hp at the crank and 3400lbs. it would have been a great track vehicle.

alas no money.:(

have fun with her. what a great daily driver.:D :beer:

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Just curious....what do you guys think of the black wheels? The black Shelby GT's come with black wheels and the white ones come with polished.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
93SVTCobra said:
Just curious....what do you guys think of the black wheels? The black Shelby GT's come with black wheels and the white ones come with polished.

IMHO... I think I would have liked it better the otherway around

Polished on Black
Black on White

93 COBRA

Established Member
93SVTCobra said:

I like the black wheels.

Mark, did you have a hand in the appearance of the Shelby GT?

Users who are viewing this thread