Joes TT FORD GT BRAND NEW NUMBERS WITH SPRAY!! HOLY SHEEETTT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoGSVT

Banned
Unreal numbers tonight guys!!! This is the last dyno BEFORE the bigger turbos are installed..this is on the same GT35r turbos that have been on the car..

with just some more tuning (added timming and fuel)
-1243rwhp and 1110rwtq

then they have the same small shot that pushed it 10.4x at 145mph and these are the amazing results!!

1453RWHP 1250TQ!!!!

the spool are reduced to almost nothing at all!! the hp/trq curve looks almost like that of a KB/whipple car!!!

BIGGER GT42R TURBOS ARE GOING ON NEXT WEEK!!!

ronnie

Will work for Truck Parts
Established Member
:eek:

DAMN!!!!!!!!

Is the short block built yet?? Just imagine what some head porting and a built bottom will do!!! I got a built GT bottom in my truck and it is unreal.

LeoGSVT

Banned
ronnie said:
:eek:

DAMN!!!!!!!!

Is the short block built yet?? Just imagine what some head porting and a built bottom will do!!! I got a built GT bottom in my truck and it is unreal.

Ronnie- is does in fact have a built motor with a set of cams and heads done on it!

Jefe

Established Member
what boost is he making in 3rd 4th and 5th gear?

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
thats jsut insane.

Does he ever take the car to a road course?

I mean thats what would do with one, i wouldnt be into drag racing it.....

JVENOM

Established Member
with that amount of HP and TQ, is he doing single digits in the 1/4?

slowtealz28

Established Member
I would imagine with stick tires he will easily be in single digits in the 1/4 at 150+... he went like what... 10.4 at 144 on stock blower pulley swap and small shot of nitrous??? Joe might not be able to pull single digits but the car is definitely capable

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
MachME said:
thats jsut insane.

Does he ever take the car to a road course?

I mean thats what would do with one, i wouldnt be into drag racing it.....

That's WAY too much power for a road course. You couldn't even keep it on the track.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
GTSpartan said:
That's WAY too much power for a road course. You couldn't even keep it on the track.

Just lower the boost.

I wish I had crazy money to build 'useless' obnoxious horsepower that would benefit me in no way whatsoever. :bored:

The Ford GT is plenty fast. I don't see what the point is in making it a dyno king.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
MachME said:
Just lower the boost.

For a street car you don't need anything more than 700. Even that is on the edge. Anything more and you'll do nothing but fight the car, especially at 3500 lbs.

LeoGSVT

Banned
01cobravortec..the car is in NO way a dyno queen..it hooks up SOLID in 2nd gear with 1028rwhp...3rd gear hooks perfect with 14xx rwhp...i dont see where it is unusable

LeoGSVT said:
01cobravortec..the car is in NO way a dyno queen..it hooks up SOLID in 2nd gear with 1028rwhp...3rd gear hooks perfect with 14xx rwhp...i dont see where it is unusable

I just don't see how there won't be traction issues with doubling the horsepower like that. How much faster does a GT have to be than what you get in stock trim?

LeoGSVT

Banned
trust me..the stock setup is quick dont get me wrong..but there is nothing like having 1028rwhp and having it hook up in 2nd gear..the way the car is designed and having the motor in the back..with the tires he is running it hooks up fine! especially with such long gearing! you can never have enuff power on the top end 3rd 4th gear..Joe does alot of roll racing to high speeds..so he needs all the power he can get if hese gunna pull on those turbo busas

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
All fun and games until he kills himself and bunch of innocent bystanders when he wrecks the car street racing at high speeds.

O/T: a completely stock 06 ZO6 on drag radials ran a 10.85 a couple weeks ago. Its a shame when a $70k run of the mill Vette can walk all over Ford's $160K super car. Not to mention what it would do to the new fat pig Shelby.

Yes, 1400+ rwhp is awesome for a street car... thats what about 1650 flywheel hp? Where is he getting the car dynoed? I thought most dyno's could not handle over 1200 hp.

LeoGSVT

Banned
cobra186 said:
All fun and games until he kills himself and bunch of innocent bystanders when he wrecks the car street racing at high speeds.

O/T: a completely stock 06 ZO6 on drag radials ran a 10.85 a couple weeks ago. Its a shame when a $70k run of the mill Vette can walk all over Ford's $160K super car. Not to mention what it would do to the new fat pig Shelby.

Yes, 1400+ rwhp is awesome for a street car... thats what about 1650 flywheel hp? Where is he getting the car dynoed? I thought most dyno's could not handle over 1200 hp.

bro this is an SVT forum...why dont you go to the Vette fourms if you dont have anything nice to say about Fords...how can you own a few different fords and go bashing on your own kind? doesnt make sense to me!?!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread