John Force has nothing to fear...Track results

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Well finally made it to the track on Fri night. Was hoping to get to mid 13's but didnt quite make it.

1st run
RT 1.5 (this looks great on the video)
60' 2.35
1/8 9.4@81
1/4 14.1 @109 Granny shifted

2nd
60' 2.39
1/8 9.1@84
1/4 13.7@101 missed 4th darnit, this was my mid 13 pass

3rd
60' 2.31
1/8 9.2@74
1/4 14@104 Left TC on:bash: missed 3rd. Got ppl on the video laughing at me:whine:

Overall I had a GREAT time. I met alot of ppl in the local stang club and also had the local f-bod group come over and help me with adjusting my tire's. Only problem was that it was the busiest night of the year so only 3 runs. Can't wait to go again:burnout:

jason

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
pratice practice practice :)

You will be very pleased with what your car can do with some more trips. Don't worry about the RT though, it doesn't matter if your just looking to improve your own driving. Sometimes focusing hard on getting your RT right will cause you to loose concentration on your shifting and launch.

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
It only gets better from here, trust me. It is hard to believe how much practice makes, just when you think you cannot go any faster you turn in a run that seems normal by your standard...you look down at your paper and your :eek: pop out of your head. I ran Friday night, missed fourth...shoved it into 5th and expected a 13 sec run still got a 12.54. Good luck

:beer:

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
Hey we all have gone thru it, but with practice you will get better and better, so don't slow down. Get to the track as much as possible.:D

Trader

Established Member
Line lock and drag radials.

Two things my car will have before it ever goes to the track again.

Users who are viewing this thread