JonBeast's 04 Cobra Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
I'm not a huge fan of white cars; just too vanilla for me I guess.
Gold wheels look good mainly on STI's, or high end exotics.
Yellow/Gold tinted fogs, blacked out roof, tint that is too damn dark you can't make out squat at night when you are driving. No, no, and no.
Slammed stance doesn't do it for me either; when I see little to no wheel gap, all I can think of is tires rubbing when the roads are not optimal for such a stance.
Shaved emblems, meh. I don't have any opinion either way on that one. I do love the clean look of it, but I also love to see that little SVT on the back of these cars.
I see this car, and my initial impression is someone threw a whole lot of rice onto an American Icon.

All that being said, I hate you! Everything you have done to this car just flows together so nicely. I remember seing your SN95 on the forums, and I was in awe of what you did to it. This. . . this simply takes my breath away. I seriously doubt I will ever have any desire whatsoever to want to own a white car of any make and model, much less one of my favorite cars the 03-04 Cobra, but there is one and only ONE exception, this car right here.

Oh, and mooch, you have skills my man, you have some serious skills!

Last edited:

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
Awesome pictures. The Cobra looks great, everything flows nicely and the interior is unique. It's kinda got that JDM Tuner style but you pulled it off.

Yellow/Gold tinted fogs, blacked out roof, tint that is too damn dark you can't make out squat at night when you are driving. No, no, and no.
Slammed stance doesn't do it for me either; when I see little to no wheel gap, all I can think of is tires rubbing when the roads are not optimal for such a stance.
Shaved emblems, meh. I don't have any opinion either way on that one. I do love the clean look of it, but I also love to see that little SVT on the back of these cars.
I see this car, and my initial impression is someone threw a whole lot of rice onto an American Icon.

All that being said, I hate you! Everything you have done to this car just flows together so nicely. I remember seing your SN95 on the forums, and I was in awe of what you did to it. This. . . this simply takes my breath away. I seriously doubt I will ever have any desire whatsoever to want to own a white car of any make and model, much less one of my favorite cars the 03-04 Cobra, but there is one and only ONE exception, this car right here.

So you like it? :??:

Last edited:

Ryan427

Established Member
Damn looking at this beauty isn't helping my decision to wrap the roof on my OW mach. Very good looking car sir! Well done (golf clap)

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

MTBSully

Established Member

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Intervention302

Established Member
Thanks guy! I'm pumped as well, now order those new wheels ;-)

Yeah, now I'm screwed out of that position once I get my car where I want it :lol:

Thanks! Using a Nikon D7000

Can't wait to do your car soon man!

It was near Boston Sand & Gravel. I have no idea if it was a restricted area or not, Jon knew the guys there through his work.

How do you think I feel coming home to my car after staring at his :lol: Check out my Flickr, you should be able to get full size off there.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27522296@N08/

See above. Get your wheels on, Ian!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the comments on the photography
Hey man...

Want to setup a group shoot this upcoming season?

Maybe between me and Jon, or all 3?

ad2330

Established Member

This is, without a doubt, one of the most confusing posts I've ever seen on any forum.

The WAT picture has never applied so well to any post ever...

ad2330

Established Member
and you replied to say that, huh? :p this thread deserved to be bumped. some of mikes greatest work and an awesome car.

Exactly! What's the big deal!?

Beautiful car! Looking into those wheels now..

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Looks awesome as always. Who cares if he brought up an old post, this section needs to be brought more to life anyways!

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
This is, without a doubt, one of the most confusing posts I've ever seen on any forum.

The WAT picture has never applied so well to any post ever...

I guess sarcasm escapes you, huh? It was just a jab at all that has been done to this car, and it just works perfectly, just like it did with his older SN95 car. This is most likely the only white vehicle I would purchase in a second if I was in the market and it was for sale. The car is just flat out flawless, and I look forward to seeing whatever else is done to it.

To the person that asked, no, I don't like it, I LOVE IT! (Hope that is clear enough, lol).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread