US Navy (retired)
Established Member
here's who needs to head SVT..

69039-500-0.jpg

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
^agree 100%, that is why john coletti was the man. i bought the book iron fist, lead foot and when you take into account how he trashed on the proposed 02 cobra it really shows that he wanted the top performing car SVT could build.

i hope the next is a true enthusiast and not another "suit"/bean counter.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Coletti FTW!
If he came back to svt it would be like a badass sequel to an already badass movie lol. What does he even do now a days?

He is the President and COO of EcoMotors.

And I agree w/the above posts that it's time to start making Cobras again and drop the Shelby nameplate.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
^agree 100%, that is why john coletti was the man. i bought the book iron fist, lead foot and when you take into account how he trashed on the proposed 02 cobra it really shows that he wanted the top performing car SVT could build.

i hope the next is a true enthusiast and not another "suit"/bean counter.

This. I agree with others. This is a must have book to read and understand how passionate a man John was with the SVT brand.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
This. I agree with others. This is a must have book to read and understand how passionate a man John was with the SVT brand.

loved this book. man was a no BS enthusiast.

Still have a copy that was mailed to me from Coletti that was signed and addressed to me inside the cover. my Ex knew close friend of his....this book is actually sitting on my desk as I type this. doubt a signed copy is worth a lot. but it has a lot of value to me. I miss my 03. :rockon:

Stripped302

Established Member
I'm probably wrong but I'm just gonna say my bet is Jamal Hameedi will take his spot.

I can also see this as a possibility, but that can be concerning. He has stated in a couple interviews that he would like to see SVT and specifically the SVT Mustang to move more upscale and rival the likes of the "M" and "AMG" vehicles.

I would hate to see that as I always precieved SVT vehicles to be a way for the average joe(already stretching that now lol) to get into a car with that type of perfomance with out paying the premium for the extra little frills and name.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
not sure what this has to do with colletti, but hameedi is probably next in line and has been doing some AWESOME work since arriving at SVT.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Jost is a good guy. The great thing about SVT is that everyone I've met who works there is very smart and an enthusiast.

Users who are viewing this thread