Journey of making Forgestar Wheels Video

Peter@ForgeStar

Established Member
We wanted to share the process of making a Forgestar Wheel
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGYedhVpYgU"]YouTube - The Making of a Custom Forgestar Wheel[/nomedia]

Peter@ForgeStar

Established Member
Everyone is entitled to an opinion but it seems as tho out of 1500 sets of wheels sold only 10 people I would say have a legit story. When someone buys a product do you ever hear how much a person likes it, but if 1 person makes a complaint other jump on the bandwagon even if they don't own the wheels personally. Look at Toyota they had a bad reputation last year but people trusted the company and still buy the cars to this date. I guess what Im trying to say is that you never can judge someone without knowing both sides of the story.

cmarks456

Established Member
I've had 2 sets of f14s on two of my other cars. My fathers new set of f14s are arriving tomorrow to go on his 2011 gt500 . Needless to say, I love these wheels and I've never had 1 issue with waiting times. For $1500 a set these wheels are friggin awesome! And I will be ordering a set of Cf5's when my 2012 gets here. :thumbsup:

cmarks456

Established Member
Well the first 2 times I ordered them and they already had the right size/ offset etc already made so it was very quick. I live in Florida and they are in California and I got the wheels in about 5-6 days. The set my father is putting on his car tomorrow he ordered Tuesday! And they are getting delivered tomorrow morning. Obviously he paid a nice little fee to get them here that fast.

Peter@ForgeStar

Established Member
:banana: This is always good to hear from a returning customer. Every company has growing pains and most of the issues Forgestar had were in the beginning but have been rectified.
Well the first 2 times I ordered them and they already had the right size/ offset etc already made so it was very quick. I live in Florida and they are in California and I got the wheels in about 5-6 days. The set my father is putting on his car tomorrow he ordered Tuesday! And they are getting delivered tomorrow morning. Obviously he paid a nice little fee to get them here that fast.

Users who are viewing this thread