JPC Goes 7.94@172

Deespeed99

Established Member
The crazy part is there is still some more ET left with only a 1.25 60'! That little 76mm is huffin!

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
What size turbo? And what transmission? Just got rid of my procharger and I have been eyeballing your single kit for a while lol..

poof100

Established Member
What size turbo? And what transmission? Just got rid of my procharger and I have been eyeballing your single kit for a while lol..

It's a PTE 76/85 CEA billet turbo with the 4" downpipe (different than the standard JPC kit with a PTE 76/75 CEA billet wheel and 3" downpipe) They are running a Powerglide trans with a 9" rearend.

This is still stock exhaust manifolds right?

They are running the JBA 1 3/4" shorty headers, but similar to the stock manifold. The JPC kit can use either the stock manifolds or a shorty type header like the JBA or Kooks shorty header. Stock Coyote Intake manifold, Stock Throttle body and stock ECU.

BV600

Established Member
It's a PTE 76/85 CEA billet turbo with the 4" downpipe (different than the standard JPC kit with a PTE 76/75 CEA billet wheel and 3" downpipe) They are running a Powerglide trans with a 9" rearend.

They are running the JBA 1 3/4" shorty headers, but similar to the stock manifold. The JPC kit can use either the stock manifolds or a shorty type header like the JBA or Kooks shorty header. Stock Coyote Intake manifold, Stock Throttle body and stock ECU.

Thanks....Im adding pennies to the Piggy Bank maybe in a 2 yrs Ill have another FI stang.
Congrats JPC:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread