Jucy Lucy "Cheeseburger"

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
For starters, sorry for such a stupid thread.

I am coming across a bunch of people in my own state where the Jucy Lucy was created that have no clue what it even is. So I thought I would let everyone else know about the greatest cheeseburger EVER! I am going to grub down on one right now :rockon:

Jucy Lucy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A Jucy Lucy (or Juicy Lucy) is a cheeseburger having the cheese inside the meat patty rather than on top. A piece of cheese is surrounded by raw meat and cooked until it melts, resulting in a molten core of cheese within the patty. This scalding hot cheese tends to gush out at the first bite, so servers frequently warn patrons to let the sandwich cool for a few minutes before consumption."

Sorry for lack of pictures

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
For starters, sorry for such a stupid thread.

I am coming across a bunch of people in my own state where the Jucy Lucy was created that have no clue what it even is. So I thought I would let everyone else know about the greatest cheeseburger EVER! I am going to grub down on one right now :rockon:

Jucy Lucy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A Jucy Lucy (or Juicy Lucy) is a cheeseburger having the cheese inside the meat patty rather than on top. A piece of cheese is surrounded by raw meat and cooked until it melts, resulting in a molten core of cheese within the patty. This scalding hot cheese tends to gush out at the first bite, so servers frequently warn patrons to let the sandwich cool for a few minutes before consumption."

Sorry for lack of pictures

Dude your avatar is the best EVER.

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
so which of the 2 resturants actually did it originate from:shrug:

The legend of the Jucy Lucy is that a customer went into Matt's bar and asked his sever to make a cheeseburger where the cheese was pressed between the 2 patties and once he took his first bite he screamed "because it was so hot" Man thats one juicy lucy. I think the customers name was Jucy or something like that is why it was coined --- Jucy Lucy ---

I could also be completely wrong :lol1:

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
A place by me called The Iron Horse does that, though I've never tried it personally.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
My girlfriend made bacon and cheesed stuffed burgers that I grilled last night. My god they were delicious!

jmk97GT

Established Member
I actually made those the other day, they were pretty good. Could have used more cheese though :D

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
Mmmm. It was good last night. Jucy lucy with pepper jack cheese, onion rings and 2 pale ale's. I'll be at the gym for an hour tonight haha

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
om_hd_cheesedog.jpg

I think they fill them with whale sperm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread