Judgement Day

ROBSNAKE

Established Member
Well I think nows the time.Was offered good money for my 03 White Coupe. It a Funny car. Fast as hell with basic mods. Some days you love it some days you dont. I will say that anyone that Ive spoke to who sold their stang never said that with a really big smile no matter what the reason. Might be without one till the gt500's come down a bit more. Ill bet in the 6month range.Thank goodness for the weather breaking. The Harley will lessen the emptiness. Just wanted to say thanks to the term guys cause all though I dont post much I do read a bit on here and appreciate the wealth of info.
Rob

ricksterman

Established Member
Nahh, Ford has said they will make the GT500 for years, and as many as they can. In a year you'll be able to pick up 500's for MSRP. Another factor contributing to this is the upcoming GT500KR, at only a 1000 units I would say a number of 500 owners might be kicking themselves for jumping on the shelby wagon too soon -so count on a number of used 500's going on the market when that thing comes out.

Hey does anyone remember the Dodge Shelby? Are those collectable now?

The craziest thing is the new Shelby GT, asking price is double MSRP, unbelievable. Like I always say "a fool and his money MUST be parted".....

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
the new shelby gt is a shelby product not a ford product so it will hold its value much better in the long run, being a 'true shelby.' its also a better package than the gt500, and you can still put a whipple on it if you want...its basically frpp's "ultimate fr500" converted by shelby automotive.

as far as the shelby dodges go, it depends on what you mean by 'collectible.' the omni glhs is, but the dakota, probably not so much. SDAC is nowhere near as active as SAAC. The shelby dodges were always second class citizens compared to the shelby-american products (cobra roadsters, shelby mustangs, sunbeam tigers, et cetera)

Users who are viewing this thread