July 15th all ford drags! lets get everyone to go!

whippleblown03

Established Member
i have been getting all wound up for the 15th at bremerton. Its also a CCC and we need to make a good showing. especially when its FORD drags.

Should be heading up to pacific to try to get the car dialed in wensday and its a CCC also .

so come on guys get those fords pimped and ready for some racing! would be great to get a row of newer stangs out there. :thumbsup:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
I will be at the 15th CCC with the V8 car but cant do the 5th with the 4 banger car like I had planned.

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'll be there of course.

Not going to push for the Cobra, although I think I might take the Metro a few rounds now that I figured where to leave from the lights with that guy.

"Chicken slayer"

What a day it'd be when the Metro takes home a trophy. :burnout:

Last edited:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
I'll be there of course.

Not going to push for the Cobra, although I think I might take the Metro a few rounds now that I figured where to leave from the lights with that guy.

"Chicken slayer"

A sad day, a very very sad day. On a different note I may have a few friends with me. Maybe even the FDTs very own F-body.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
I'll be there of course.

"Chicken slayer"

i would like to get you out there in your cobra :thumbsup:

but waiting for parts! :shrug:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Not packed, and they run you straight through with priority. Although you don't hot lap like you would at TnT. Different type of setup.

We need every Ford car out there as we can. We're 8 points behind F Body now and closing.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Not packed, and they run you straight through with priority. Although you don't hot lap like you would at TnT. Different type of setup.

We need every Ford car out there as we can. We're 8 points behind F Body now and closing.

Ford Metro?

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
come on guys I know of at least 10 of you that seem real fast on the dyno but dont track your cars! CCC ford drag team needs your help. its sad when more chevys show up to all FORD drags than FORDS! I will give everbody a signed copy of my new book HOW TO KEEP FRIENDS WITH COBRAS SPENDING EVERY DIME THEY HAVE TO BEAT SLOW MACH1S. sorry for the long title. books not finished until my buddies lose their houses. lol

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
I'm thinking 'bout it. Now, Is this like bracket racing? Also, i don't have drag tires and I have never been to a track. :-D Is granny shifting allowed. :-D

Tylerb59

Established Member
MACHDADDY1 said:
come on guys I know of at least 10 of you that seem real fast on the dyno but dont track your cars! CCC ford drag team needs your help. its sad when more chevys show up to all FORD drags than FORDS! I will give everbody a signed copy of my new book HOW TO KEEP FRIENDS WITH COBRAS SPENDING EVERY DIME THEY HAVE TO BEAT SLOW MACH1S. sorry for the long title. books not finished until my buddies lose their houses. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Lethal SVT97 said:
I'm thinking 'bout it. Now, Is this like bracket racing? Also, i don't have drag tires and I have never been to a track. :-D Is granny shifting allowed. :-D

Yes, it's bracket racing.

Granny shifting is fine (and street tires) as long as you're able to be consistent with it all.

Point is you'd be out there doing your best (while getting practice) and we need you!

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
Lethal you better show up! its a great time with lots of great people like yourself. We will all meet at the same place as last time 6.45 A.M. SAT. If you go i will let you ride home with my 1st place trophy.lol stop by the shop to B.S. if you havent had enough already.

Users who are viewing this thread