June 10,11,12 Ark plans....

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
Drake, can you PM me a cell phone number so I can at least get in touch with one of you guys for the cruise on saturday?

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
thanks! i like yours too! only problem is the unsightly wheel gap, i have the roush suspesion but the 17's don't fill in like the 18's do. so i am waiting for a reasonably price set of springs to go up for sale.

bryan

Last edited:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Man I wish I was able to go Sat. What time are you guys planning on coming back through Conway? Maybe it will be late enough for me to be off work.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Heres my number.....501 590 4383....Cheyenne.......Hey Evan you know my buddy michael bratton......I told him about the cruise sat. I plan on making it out to west LR to raise alittle cain for the nite and see what races i can get up... It depends on what time we leave heber on what time we make it to conway.......Matt

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Love the car Bryan.

Thanks man. oh yeah, do i need to bring my helmet for autoX or will they have some up there already?

Bryan

Frank02L

Banned
jdrake19 said:
Christian, I know Caleb (guy with the 95 Green GT, now has a 03 Cobra Vert) has a transmission shop here in Searcy, and i know he knows how to do it, but i'm sure he wont do it for free. I'm pretty sure he would cut you a pretty good deal on the install though. Let me know if you want me to talk to him or something.

I think i might be off Friday night, so if i am, i'll be there for humoral support. :D

I'm sure were game for anything else this weekend too.

Jake

They put my converter in the converter for my truck a few weeks ago. Very reasonably priced IMO

Jake, I saw your car in town last night. I was in the L. I was gonna stop by and say 'hi' but I guess you were at work.

mhays26 said:
The only dragstrip is a 1000ft in Centerville, just outside of Russellville

Thats not true, FWIW.

There is a 1000' track near Prescott also, I dont think Barton has reopened its "1/8th" yet, there is an 1/8th at Newport and an 1/8th near Paragould.

That said, the only one I "frequent" is Centerville.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
They have some but i would bring my own if you have one.....

Hey guys going home from work...no computer...If you need me call the Number above I will answer.....Christian call me about tonight....By the :thumbsup: way Happy B-Day to ME>>>>>>>>>>>>> :beer:

Last edited:

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
heading that way guys. all packed up and the car is warm. see you guys tomorrow!

bryan

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Heres my number.....501 590 4383....Cheyenne.......Hey Evan you know my buddy michael bratton......I told him about the cruise sat. I plan on making it out to west LR to raise alittle cain for the nite and see what races i can get up... It depends on what time we leave heber on what time we make it to conway.......Matt

Yep we kicked it last weekend at Murray and had a cookout, then a large group of us cruised downtown to take pics of the cars. Hopefully I'll see you Saturday night. Happy b'day BTW. :banana:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Frank02L said:
Jake, I saw your car in town last night. I was in the L. I was gonna stop by and say 'hi' but I guess you were at work.

It was prolly my wife. She is workin at Goody's right now. And the car was prolly dirty as a mofo. :D

Jake

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
happy birthday Cheyenne...you OLD f**K. Thanks a million for the help on the springs. You really should ride that bike next time you get the offer. Its bad arss. You will fall in love with it. Although you, I and Travis all know that it is nothing compared to the BOX.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Leslie is getting tired of me talking about how badarse your truck is. Thanks for the little show when you left!!! :burnout: Nice to meet you too...again... :D

Jake

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
Leslie is getting tired of me talking about how badarse your truck is. Thanks for the little show when you left!!! :burnout: Nice to meet you too...again... :D

Jake

Little show? Im guessing a line lock burnout. Frank, I got a decent pair or rear tires when you get ready for them. I say decent, they arent as bad as the other two. Let me know if you want them, since I know you dont buy new tires.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread