June 28-Downriver Cruise

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My brother and I should be coming Sat. morning in his car if the weather holds.
-J

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
anybody wanna caravan out from the novi/Southlyon area?

Ross, I may be down for this, my aunt and uncle live off of N. Territorial and I may caravan out with their 2 cars + mine, but I am very weary of bullshit roads as my frontend has settled to the point of no more spring travel and needing new struts..............

James

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
Ross, I may be down for this, my aunt and uncle live off of N. Territorial and I may caravan out with their 2 cars + mine, but I am very weary of bullshit roads as my frontend has settled to the point of no more spring travel and needing new struts..............

James

yah just let me know what days are you planning on going?

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
High chance of rain...last year on Friday, some of us met on Northline and Fort in the Bank One/Chase parking lot (NE corner). I will probably be there or the K-Mart parking lot.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I was UN-ABLE to talk to the manager of Dolce Vita to secure a spot for the downriver cruise. I went by there today and it was already sectioned/ roped off. It had several names of what appeared to be sponsors. I am unsure. I guess a MCT member used to be friends with the owner and was able to get us a spot. I am not sure if he still is a member. I just wanted to give a heads up incase the rain lets up and you head out to the cruise. I would imagine that if we asked the owner in person on Saturday, he would let us park there. Who knows?

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I was UN-ABLE to talk to the manager of Dolce Vita to secure a spot for the downriver cruise. I went by there today and it was already sectioned/ roped off. It had several names of what appeared to be sponsors. I am unsure. I guess a MCT member used to be friends with the owner and was able to get us a spot. I am not sure if he still is a member. I just wanted to give a heads up incase the rain lets up and you head out to the cruise. I would imagine that if we asked the owner in person on Saturday, he would let us park there. Who knows?

UN-ABLE meaning he did not want to talk to you or you could not stop by there when they were open? I can swing by there before they get a dinner crowd rush around 4'ish. I can check it out for the Club. I quess what we don't want is 4 members going in there at seperate times asking.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I called up there twice asking if I could speak to the guy who allowed the MCT to park there in years past. They said he was not in. I left my number the second time. No response. I didn't push it since the weather went south and people did not seem that interested.

Users who are viewing this thread