• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

June 2nd Street Car Challenge, Macon National Dragway

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by Zacharyx, May 23, 2012.

  1. Zacharyx

    Zacharyx New Member Established Member

    Messages:
    744
    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2010
    Location:
    GA
    Rules for Event:
    No Roll Cages(Except RWYB)
    Mufflers
    Working Headlights & Taillights
    D.O.T. Approved Tires(Except RWYB-Max tire 28x10.5)
    Carpet & 2 front Seats
    **RULES ARE POSTED FOR A REASON**

    Classes:
    RWYB(Slicks & Roll Cages allowed)
    Hard Tire
    Big Wheels (22" or bigger)
    Import All Motor
    Import RWYB
    Truck Shootout
    5spd

    2 Shakedown/Test Passes prior to 1st round
    Pull out hat for each round.

    **Class Entry Fee: $20.
    $200 added to each class with 10 Car min.
    Each class will pay 2 places(Winner & Runner Up).
    Winner will get 70% of Purse. Runner up gets Remaining 30%.

    Track Address:
    460 Woodland Rd
    Jeffersonville, Ga 31044
     

Share This Page