Just a Ferrari I saw today...

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
Ya know...Nothing special :uh oh:

I guess he's aloud to take two spots.

Was up in north jersey. Around east orange.

Pics were with an iPhone 4 btw...

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Well, if both spots were reserved or paid for by him, then he's good. I just know that if one of those reserved spots were mine and someone did that, he'd be calling a cab or walking home, Ferrari or not.

And LOL at the "TAX DR" plates.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
just went looking a lil bit more, guy drives that or a 599 every day, as long as its not raining or snowing.

even posted up his address where he works (where i saw the enzo today ) Said come by and look anytime you want.

70 South Orange Ave
livingston , NJ

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
You mean West Orange, that looks like 10min from my house. Some guy that owns an italian restaurant near East Hanover has one as well.

edit* Livingston is right next to me. I saw him a while ago driving the enzo on nice day in my buddies stang.

Last edited:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
You mean West Orange, that looks like 10min from my house. Some guy that owns an italian restaurant near East Hanover has one.

Well I was working in East today so yeah. I went through the Ferrari website he is on. Found out he works in Livingston, where I took the pics today. Im from south nj so not really sure if thats close or not lol

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Well I was working in East today so yeah. I went through the Ferrari website he is on. Found out he works in Livingston, where I took the pics today. Im from south nj so not really sure if thats close or not lol

Yeah, he's always around on really nice days if this is the same Enzo thats always parked in Livingston. The Oranges could be confusing, West Orange and South Orange are pretty much on hills, east Orange and Orange are not so great towns lol.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Hahahaha that exact car with those exact plates was in the New York International Auto Show a few weeks ago! I have pics of it lol, actually the first Enzo I've ever seen.

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
i think i saw a yellow LFA on 295 down by moorestown yesterday but didnt have a camera with me and they were on the opposite side of the road.

north jersey and south jersey have too much money.

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
Awesome ride! Almost as cool as mine! LOL

ferrari3553.jpg

* j/k.. I only rented this..

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
^ You still havent given it back yet? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread