just a flick of my finger...

flS/R

Established Member
yeah I looked it up ... crazy stupid.

so you have a doctor that committed perjury for you and you are now recommending others do the same. yes sir. lying, cheating, scamming the system is def. the proper way to go. I bet your kids are going to be models of sociatal decorum.

Horseshit. Not only did reading comprehension pwn you, you suggest his offspring will not amount to anything due to your reading incompetence. Again, HORSESHIT. Next time you jump the gun, try doing so while on your way to getting a book to read

I've had tint on my cars since I first had my license, and looking back I don't know why I could never live without it. I've been pulled over no less than 20 times in my life only one of which wasn't related to tinted windows or exhaust and tints. I've had a chiropractor as my general physician for the majority of my life and using a motorcycle accident as causation I had him write me a note explaining I have suffer from "acute photophobia." The note has gotten me out of all the tickets I would have otherwise received before I had it.... I'm going to chiropractic school myself so it helps that I can explain the physiology underlying my "condition" but I recommend finding a chill Chiro, MD or Optometrist who's willing to write you a note for them.

My parents drive my old Volvo these days and after getting pulled over twice in one day my Dad removed the front tints. My mother had actually gone the first 57 years of her life never getting pulled over until she took the Volve to the gym one day lol. I must admit there is something to say about the feeling of driving a car that the police don't have a reason to pull over anytime they want 24/7 after never owning a car without tints.

20% on both of my cars.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Horseshit. Not only did reading comprehension pwn you, you suggest his offspring will not amount to anything due to your reading incompetence. Again, HORSESHIT. Next time you jump the gun, try doing so while on your way to getting a book to read
perhaps you should read the entire thread before opening your pie hole. take your own advice. also maybe next time when you are over TWO months late coming into a conversation perhaps you should just keep your mouth shut and not make yourself look like a fool.

flS/R

Established Member
perhaps you should read the entire thread before opening your pie hole. take your own advice. also maybe next time when you are over TWO months late coming into a conversation perhaps you should just keep your mouth shut and not make yourself look like a fool.

:lol1:

butthurt much

Troll-Face.jpg

NEp8ntballer

Established Member
I've had tint on my cars since I first had my license, and looking back I don't know why I could never live without it. I've been pulled over no less than 20 times in my life only one of which wasn't related to tinted windows or exhaust and tints. I've had a chiropractor as my general physician for the majority of my life and using a motorcycle accident as causation I had him write me a note explaining I have suffer from "acute photophobia." The note has gotten me out of all the tickets I would have otherwise received before I had it.... I'm going to chiropractic school myself so it helps that I can explain the physiology underlying my "condition" but I recommend finding a chill Chiro, MD or Optometrist who's willing to write you a note for them.

My parents drive my old Volvo these days and after getting pulled over twice in one day my Dad removed the front tints. My mother had actually gone the first 57 years of her life never getting pulled over until she took the Volve to the gym one day lol. I must admit there is something to say about the feeling of driving a car that the police don't have a reason to pull over anytime they want 24/7 after never owning a car without tints.

20% on both of my cars.

since you're studying pseudo medicine you should put quotation marks around "physiology" as well...

and having a doctor 'write you a note' for a condition that is made up/bullshit/irrelevant is lying/perjury/illegal

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
but that means you are butthurt then now doesn't it :shrug:

oh well, pay attention next time

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am not the one that needs to pay attention there sport. your post was late and 100% irrelevant. take your own advice

flS/R

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am not the one that needs to pay attention there sport. your post was late and 100% irrelevant. take your own advice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

horseshit

ACESnEIGHTS

Established Member
The tint laws are pretty bullshit if you ask me. At night on a traffic stop if you have legal tint, I still can't see the driver in full view. So why bother with tint laws? How many officers are shot on traffic stops because they could not see the threat because of tinted windows? When I stop someone at night with tinted windows I #1 wait for them to roll their window down before approaching. If they don't roll windows down thats a red flag!

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
Right. When I had my windows tinted, I rolled them down as I got pulled over to give the officer a better view into my car. Why not make the law if you have them tinted... put the windows down when you get pulled over? Makes no sense to me.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Right. When I had my windows tinted, I rolled them down as I got pulled over to give the officer a better view into my car. Why not make the law if you have them tinted... put the windows down when you get pulled over? Makes no sense to me.
because then you will have the cry babies crying even harder.

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
Because its not about traffic stops, it's about visability out of the car while driving and the ability of people to see into the car while it's underway.

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
In Texas you had better think so. I had a young man last month do this same thing. I told him if I caught him again that I would arrest him and tow his vehicle. Twice is enough and so let's take it to the next level is the bottom line. He complied.

Most people don't know that pretty much everything is a misdemeanor in Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread