Just a little thanks...

hoghunter

Get The Phone
Established Member
Just wanted to take some time to thank a few people who helped with the Stg V port install and tune etc...

First up is a big thanks to TRBO VNM for his expertise on the install. Top notch in my book.

Iron Terp for all of his insights into what works best for my situation etc, truly a knowledgeable guy willing to share his information.

Johnny Lightning Performance for being an awesome tuner who answered every question that I threw at him and never batted an eye. He gave me a very safe street tune that pushed out 510 HP and 542 TQ. The car feels great...

Lastly, I like to thank everybody on this board as I have gained so much info from all of your posts to even allow me to know what to do with my car.

I don't really get on here or post all that much, hence the name hoghunter, as I am more into fishing, than anything else, which reminds me, the hogs are in the bay right now and I've got a little catch and release to do today so I've got to go. Thanks everybody. These cars are so fun to drive!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Where in Annapolis are you?

I'm a good first mate as well, and I'll bring beer!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sounds great Bill! MACA's first Stage V! Congrats....... Glad it worked out with JLP. Johnny's certainly taken great care of me for the past three years. If you can get out to on of these GTG's this spring, it would be great to see your setup.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sounds great Bill! MACA's first Stage V! Congrats....... Glad it worked out with JLP. Johnny's certainly taken great care of me for the past three years. If you can get out to on of these GTG's this spring, it would be great to see your setup.

+1 It was nice meeting you at Jasons and congrats on your new-found power! :burnout:

Evan5469

Established Member
Fishing and getting to drive a 500+ rwhp Cobra. I don't think life gets too much better than that.

Could you post up a full list of your mods if you don't mind?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Good luck on there on the water. Won't be long til my dad is out in the Potomac everyday rockfishing and I'll be out as much as possible on the wave runner.

hoghunter

Get The Phone
Established Member
Zax, I'm over on Bay Head Road near the Bay Bridge...I will try and take you out on the boat sometime this spring...some good cold beer and fishing are right up my alley, problem right now is my mom just had a quintuple bypass and she is gonna take a lot of my time . She is doing good but it is gonna be a slow process.

Also, I'm gonna try and swing a day or two at the Ocean Cruiser weekend and will hook up with some of you there.

EVAN5469...my main mods are as follows: K&N FIPK, Bassani X pipe with Bassani Catback, 2.93/4lb lower, KB BAP with wire upgrade, Mafia, Stg V with the oem welded TB and Plenum. I had the injectors ready for install but did not need at this time.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Zax, I'm over on Bay Head Road near the Bay Bridge...I will try and take you out on the boat sometime this spring...some good cold beer and fishing are right up my alley, problem right now is my mom just had a quintuple bypass and she is gonna take a lot of my time . She is doing good but it is gonna be a slow process.

I thought that was you, I'm in Chesapeake Preserve off Bay Head. Your car sounds good. I'll stop by next time I'm out. Your at the end of Bay Head on the left.

Users who are viewing this thread