Just a quick Comp. Vid of my Old SN95 5.0 Cobra.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Nice man, I bought my 94 just before my 16th bday and still have it to this day. I wont and cant sell the thing, I hear too many stories like this from people and knew Id be real pissed if I ever got rid of it. Plus, it doesn cost anything to sit in the garage lol.

red351wcobra

Established Member
94GT5.0: I felt the same way as you. I got mine in highschool. It was only stock for 1 yr, then came the H/C. Blew the 302 up, In went a H/C/I 351W with a bottle.. God I miss that car.I got more complimates on the 94Cobra then I ever do with the Terminator.. A few words of Wisdom, DON'T EVER SELL YOUR BABY, You WILL REGRET IT... But something you gotta do what you gotta do:shrug:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I frickin love 94-95 Cobra's. I tried to convince my dad to buy a red 95 some years back to no avail. My 91 Fox is my first car and I vow to never ever get rid of it :rockon:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Matt good to hear from you man. Stop waxing that termi and throw a whipple on there already ha.

Glad you guys enjoyed the vid.

Ha, well it may have a Whipple someday. . .maybe. But it is more likely I'll be strapping one to a used 2011 GT500 and having the 03 stay as is (anything like that is very far off though). You have to remember, I came from 94 GT. The Cobra feels like a rocket ship compared to the GT. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread