just a quick little burnout on my gsxr

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
flatspots. give me a break. what is with u people? dont worry about it punchit i never had a problem with so called "flatspots" someone went to the beach today and must have gotten sand in thier vagina

punchit

Established Member
haha no flat spots, the reason i did it is because i have a plug in my tire so i NEED to get rid of this one and what better way then to do a burnout. Is everyone on their period today?

kuruma

Established Member
I'm jealous. I need it to be warm around here so I can start riding again.

On another note, its his tire he can do as he pleases with it. I've done many burn outs on cars and bikes, I'm sure most of you have too.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
flatspots. give me a break. what is with u people? dont worry about it punchit i never had a problem with so called "flatspots" someone went to the beach today and must have gotten sand in thier vagina

Never had a problem with flat spots? You must be a straight line kinda guy then

haha no flat spots, the reason i did it is because i have a plug in my tire so i NEED to get rid of this one and what better way then to do a burnout. Is everyone on their period today?

Best way to get rid of the old:beer:

I'm jealous. I need it to be warm around here so I can start riding again.

On another note, its his tire he can do as he pleases with it. I've done many burn outs on cars and bikes, I'm sure most of you have too.

Car and bike are not the same. A car, after a burnout, you just have less tread. On a bike, the whole dynamics of the tire change.

Users who are viewing this thread