Just asking for a little help...

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Hey guys,

I know I don't know a lot of you guys in person, however, I know that out of the group of guys I have met from this forum I do consider most friends. The reason I'm posting this, is to ask for a little help from some of you guys. Soooo... my mother, one of the most amazing women in this world, was diagnosed in june with throat cancer. This comes as a huge shock to us because unlike most with this disease she is a non smoker. The doctors have told us that this is a curable form of cancer, which is a good thing. However, the treatments involved are highly aggressive and the side effects are very hard to deal with. She already finished up her third week of radiation and chemo treatments and at this point, her mouth and throat are so badly scorched from the radiation that she can hardly eat and they are recommending installing a feeding line directly into her stomach as soon as next week because she's already lost 18 lbs due to the fact that she cant eat. My mother owns her own small business of cleaning houses for a living and lives off a measily $500 or less a week. Needless to say the medical and day to day bills are starting to pile up, and thats why im asking for help from you guys. We've set up a gofundme.com page for her because she refuses to ask for help from loved ones even though she's the first to give it if someones in need. I know a lot of people are in rough situations money wise and cant really spare extra money especially to a woman they dont even know. I wholeheartedly understand this. Im only asking that if you can help, please do, and if you cant, then if its possible, please share on any social media you may belong to so her story gets out. Thanks everyone so much and sorry about the long read its just tough to condense such a crazy situation into such a small venu. Heres the link for the page, and like I said, if you can't donate please share!!

http://www.gofundme.com/by33kg

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
You guys are great! Thank you so much. The outpouring of donations from people that don't even know my mother is amazing. It's gonna be a rough road for her but she's tough and she'll get through it. Thanks again for the help boys I owe ya one!!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Donated

I hope your mother recovers and continues on her journey here on earth with you and your family... There is HOPE .. Im a survivor so she can beat this ! positive attitude kicks cancers ass!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Jonathan my prayers go out to your mom. I hope she truly gets better.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

That's awful I met you at the manns orchards show....sorry to hear about your mom...
nice to meet you man, thank you

Donated

I hope your mother recovers and continues on her journey here on earth with you and your family... There is HOPE .. Im a survivor so she can beat this ! positive attitude kicks cancers ass!
Jonathan (also my name weird) Thank you so much for your donation. It was more than most of my family have donated. My mother started crying when I was telling her about all the support my mustang friends were showing her. It's amazing. My mother, family and myself, thank you and your family from the bottom of our hearts!!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Your very welcome. I understand. I was in her exact shoes four yrs ago

Lots of love for your mom. It's not a mustang thing for me. For me it's I care thing, I understand, I been there and I'm just paying it forward.

One does not have to know someone to love them

HOPE

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
somehow I only just saw this post...donated

here's to a safe and speedy recovery

thanks ian!!

Donated as well. I hope she is well soon

thank you so much!

Donation made. Don't have facebook or else I would share. Good luck brother.

thanks!!!

you guys are all awesome.... my mother keep texting me say " one of those sv mustang guys donated thats so nice" lol we've also got good news that she will be ending radiation about 3 weeks sooner than planed so fingers crossed and hoping that we got it all.... thanks again for all the support you guys are amazing!!

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
you guys are all awesome.... my mother keep texting me say " one of those sv mustang guys donated thats so nice" lol we've also got good news that she will be ending radiation about 3 weeks sooner than planed so fingers crossed and hoping that we got it all.... thanks again for all the support you guys are amazing!!

That's great news!

Users who are viewing this thread