just bought a 03 centenial gt (NEED help)

svt03corba

Established Member
I just bought a 03 gt and i am going to buy some upgrades for the car just want to know which ones i should buy like name brand (catbac,mid pipe, intake,throttlebody,chip,mas air sensor, maybe headers, lower it and light bar)

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
for exhaust its up to you, do some research on youtube and see what combos those guys have and what you like best.....

i had a flowmaster catback wich was lame but sounded decent, i have swithced back to the stock catback with a O/R H pipe and it sounds almost identical to the flows but there is a difference, my advice start out with a midpipe either x or h with high flow cats unless you like raspy and pick up a cold air intake

Built4.6

Built
Established Member
O/R x pipe, catback (borla, magnaflow or bassani), CAI, these 3 things will have you flowing big time. And get some LT's

spike_africa

Established Member
The bolt on's are worthless. A mid pipe and catback are good because they make it sound good and add some power, though most of it is all in the mid pipe. I would just pull the silencer off the stock airbox and add a K&N or whatever as it flows just as good as a CAI will.

Do not replace your maf. There is no power to be had there at all. TB/Plenum I have both and felt almost nothing.

I would just do gears,exhaust work, DIY CAI, and then spray it or save for boost. Trust me by the time you spend all the money and bullshit bolt on's you could be rocking a safe 100shot of nitrous and be much much faster.

Built4.6

Built
Established Member
the car already has gears 390 i think and thinking about the mrt hpipe seems to get thwe best reviews

dude SCREW H-PIPES!! You're not going to get any power from those, think about it, we have stock H-pipes from the factory and we all know how well those perform. Be smart with your money and buy an O/R X pipe, way better flow and wicked sound!

Users who are viewing this thread