Just curious if someone traded my new car in SOCAL

supraman1990

Established Member
Well, I put in a transfer request for Carmax to bring me my new shelby, upgrading from the Terminator. It is an Oxford White 14 with blue stripe and appears to have all options except glass roof. Little over 14K miles and was most likely sold to one of the SOCAL stores. So, would it happen by chance to be anyone that visits here? Just took a wild chance to see if I could find her previous owner.

Snoopy49

Established Member
If you have the VIN, you can download a PDF copy of the window sticker. This will tell what option came with the car, such as a car cover. There is no swag that came with the car.

You get 2 key/transponders, visor clip set, 4 locking lug nuts and the owners manual set.

I would go to the local dealers and see if you can pickup any brochures, banners, poster or other collectibles associated with your car.

supraman1990

Established Member
I knew about the window sticker generator when I was shopping and used it to check options on the huge number of cars I checked into. My car is loaded minus the glass roof. I was more interested in the build certificate and things like that that fomoco used to send out after model years ended

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
I do have a brand new owners manual and all the gt500 addendum books still in the plastic from a 2014 gt500 that the dealer gave me as they couldn't find my 2013. Then they found it 2 weeks later and mailed it to me.

The plastic sunvisor clip is 12.00 on ebay

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
If you have the VIN, you can download a PDF copy of the window sticker. This will tell what option came with the car, such as a car cover. There is no swag that came with the car.

You get 2 key/transponders, visor clip set, 4 locking lug nuts and the owners manual set.

I would go to the local dealers and see if you can pickup any brochures, banners, poster or other collectibles associated with your car.

Hard items and brochures, banners, etc. all on ebay. Part of the fun of the hunt.

They don't give free swag any more after SVT was dismantled like your Cobra.:mj:

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread