Just detailed the HULK with Zaino (WALK AROUND VID 1080P)

BLK_03

Established Member
I think Zaino is the most over-hyped, mediocre-result giving product on the market.

Your car looks nice though, as it should with brand new paint.

Last edited:

Bushguts

Established Member
I think Zaino is the most over-hyped, mediocre-result giving product on the market.

Your car looks nice though, as it should with brand new paint.

really?! have you ever used Zaino before? I used it on my 5 year old Honda, it looked like black chrome. man, no one can appreciate hard work or stunning results. Haters!!

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
i literally just got done putting another coat of zaino on my sonic blue saleen. i love the stuff, and have great results with it. In the end, people just like the products they use, everyone has their own opinion. car looks great!!!!

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
really?! have you ever used Zaino before? I used it on my 5 year old Honda, it looked like black chrome. man, no one can appreciate hard work or stunning results. Haters!!

I dont think hes knocking your hard work, just the product.

Bushguts

Established Member
I dont think hes knocking your hard work, just the product.

well he sorta is cuz he says it should look just as good because its a new car. i do have to say i did see a difference in the shine of the paint after using Zaino although it is a new car.

Yellow03snake

Established Member
well he sorta is cuz he says it should look just as good because its a new car. i do have to say i did see a difference in the shine of the paint after using Zaino although it is a new car.

He's just another knuckle dragging 03 Cobra guy who's shit was engineered back during the Clinton administration lol

Svt4ever22

Established Member
He's just another knuckle dragging 03 Cobra guy who's shit was engineered back during the Clinton administration lol

BRTky.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Looks good but hes right. Zaino is lame-o.

And coating a car with zaino isnt exactly hard work. If you did a full correction to remove swirls and defects thats hard work but your paint is new.

If you like zaino a bottle of collonite #845 would make you shit your pants, or some Klasse Sealant Glaze would make that color really pop.

SVTPete83

Established Member
I've been using zaino on my cars for 11 years now. The products work great and last a long time on the car. I have no plans on switching anytime soon!

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member

:pop:

Most quietest neighborhood.

Diggin the car please remove the black stickers, jmo. Paint looks great nice work :thumbsup:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Zaino is a complete con artist. He is a serious drug addict and once destroyed a very rare and expensive corvette by burning down his shop to collect insurance. Would never buy his shit...

And yes I would know the guy lives 5 minutes from my house.

Last edited:

Bushguts

Established Member
I've been using zaino on my cars for 11 years now. The products work great and last a long time on the car. I have no plans on switching anytime soon!

im with you on this one

this is 2 vids of both of my cars that i no longer have as of recently. i applied zaino to the accord, but had teh civic done by a pro detailer that uses zaino.

[youtube_browser]-NtUPRXVW14[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]0t3Zr_cW-lE[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
who cares what wax/sealant he likes using. I actually think it's mildly fun to try out different products. Right now, I'm happy with Blackfire Wet Diamond but next go around I'll try something else.

Car looks great. i love GHIG.....I do wish they reserved that color for the Boss to make it more exclusive though.

SVTmystic290

Established Member

Im sorry but thats just a stupid comment. I know of many 03-04s that hang with and surpass the new cars. But thats beside the point of this thread.

As for Zaino its worked great for my car and I have no complaints.
Your car looks awesome, but I would either eliminate the black stripe or bring it all the way down the front of the car. Having it stop at the hood looks a little odd to me.

Bushguts

Established Member
Im sorry but thats just a stupid comment. I know of many 03-04s that hang with and surpass the new cars. But thats beside the point of this thread.

As for Zaino its worked great for my car and I have no complaints.
Your car looks awesome, but I would either eliminate the black stripe or bring it all the way down the front of the car. Having it stop at the hood looks a little odd to me.

ya i still am on the fence about that stripe

Users who are viewing this thread