Just DL Tecmo Bowl

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
on the Wii. Best football game EVER.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Bo Jackson here I come.:-D

edit: damn I just realized that I was thinking of Tecmo SUPER Bowl. I've never played this one so hopefully it won't be too much diff. Damn I'm kinda disappointed now.LOL

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
how much does it cost to download that stuff? Also does the Wii have a normal controller you can use to play the old school games?

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
how much does it cost to download that stuff? Also does the Wii have a normal controller you can use to play the old school games?

The games very in cost. We bought a points card and different games are worth diff. amount of points. I think that you can use a credit/debit card also. They make a Super Nintendo controller that you can use for the Super Nintendo games. As far as the original Nintendo you use the Wii remote and just turn it sideways and you get the remote for that. It is basically the same thing as the original just a little longer. I THINK that you can use the N64 controllers too, but you have to plug them into the back of the Wii. I am not positive as I have not done that yet.

King$nake

Banned
Tecmo Super Bowl IS the best game I ever played. I think I was only about 7 when it came out, lol. Me and my brother played some real nail-biting games on Tecmo. Gotta love the huge noses sticking through the facemask

blk96SVT

Established Member
Hell yeah, me and my buddy used to play seasons and keep track of all our stats! That was a long time ago. Good game back then. Loved to throw the deep ball.

Users who are viewing this thread