Just finished my Lincoln Mark VIII (vid)

red 04

sick 04
Established Member
ill have soem more vids up soon i just got the exhaust welded back up nad im just breaking in the engine but it will be at the track soon

Winglesscobra

Columbus/Kent State
Established Member
That sounds so wicked, people will never see it coming when you run em down. Those cams sound so nice, it's making me want to go out and grab some.

mdub95

Established Member
sweet sound! it sounds like mine. wish i could run it all the time with open headers and dumps but gotta get some torque back. great job. what manufacturer did you but your cams from?

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
Holy Crap, that thing is so sick! That's exactly what I planned to do to mine before I sold it, you're making me want to buy another! Also, props on the Manual tranny swap, I heard it was a bitch.

Put this up over at www.markviii.org they'd love it.

95SC

Banned
Sounds really good :thumbsup: .I never heared cammed mark 8 before.I'm dropping DOHC into my 94 LX soon.

red 04

sick 04
Established Member
thanks guys the cams are custom cnc regrinds from my engine builder. it was a lot of fun. im only 18 me and 2 of my buddies did all the work in my garage it was so much fun. i loved the look on peoples faces when i was driving around with the hood off and open headers. i got so many guys just starin. lol. good times

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
How hard was the T45 swap? How much fabrication involved? I love those cars, the one thing that has always held me back on them is the auto. Badass though!

Users who are viewing this thread