Just found my new detail spray

UncleDan

Established Member
I searched for threads on this product but theirs very little on the forum about it. A lot of guys into detailing know who Garry Dean is. I picked up an 8 ounce bottle of his "Infinite Use Detail Juice" and I'm impressed!

This is a concentrate that you dilute into distilled water to make detailing spray or waterless wash. That 8 ounce bottle makes 3.2 gallons of detail spray, and it costs 30 bucks. That's less than $10 for an entire gallon of detailing spray. For guys like me who go through a lot of spray, this is a huge money saver. You can even buy a full gallon of this which will make over 50 gallons of product.

The other plus about it is how nice it works. I recently detailed my car and used this while claying and it worked very well as a clay lube. The nice thing is that you can adjust the amount of concentrate you're diluting. Say if you'd like a little more lubricity, you can add a dash more of it to the mix till it's what you like.

My car sat around outside all this weekend while I was away and collected all kinds of dust, numerous bird bombs and some catapillar poop. I had it back to show car level shine in no time with this stuff. Usually you have to put in some extra elbow grease to buff off the extra spray that dries up/streaks on the finish. This stuff really didn't do that and was really really easy to work with. Even on the glass it didn't streak or fog at all.

Definitely an awesome product and HUGE bang for the buck too. I'm sticking with this stuff.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Been using this myself for about a year. Best value out there and a quality product as well.

motorcycle4

Established Member
should have found this sooner

just happened to read your post . thought I would try it it is the best no doubt!!!!! can't believe I did not know about this have quite a few vehicles most of them just drive short trips and this stuff just makes them look so fresh.. great post for great product......

SVTDice

Established Member
I'm going to have to look into this, I hate buying QD because its so expensive for what you get. I really burn through it when I clay.

Users who are viewing this thread