just got a terminator!!!my 4th one btw lol

Shopboy

Established Member
just picked up a 03 silver 10th anniversary with 16k miles has 2.3 whipple
i cant put pic but if i can email them to someone and they put them up that would be great.:banana:

cbr repsol

Established Member
Congrats. What happened to the other 3?

He sold them and actually turned a nice profit...lol this one is probably paid for from selling the otheres...lol congrats man. I still liked the black cobra u had with parchment interior....that one u got for a steal.:beer:

Shopboy

Established Member
first one was a kb 10th anniversary with 140k miles and vert so i sold it to get one with low mileage then got a black 03 with 49k miles sold it bcuz black is a hard color to keep clean and yes my third i had bought like 3 months ago and sold it a month ago lol dont know y i sold that one but dont regret it after getting this one
i can email the pics to someone and they can post them for me that would be great hope someone can

Shopboy

Established Member
He sold them and actually turned a nice profit...lol this one is probably paid for from selling the otheres...lol congrats man. I still liked the black cobra u had with parchment interior....that one u got for a steal.:beer:

hahaha that too send me ur email so i can send them to u so u can post them and trust me this one is a keeper

Shopboy

Established Member
heres some pics
whiple.jpg

whiple3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread