just got a wrecked black 03 cobra to part out

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
front calipers are good to go. the wheels are fine i think they rear ended a truck. would do $250 plus shipping on those

Flyin'montdude

Established Member
Did the K-member and the rack and pinion get torn up? If not, how much for the whole k-member from hub to hub - brakes, rack, LCA's and all(if the brakes haven't sold yet)? I can come and pick it up.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Rack and pinion are good, brakes are good,lower control arms are good not so sure about the k member though. Feel free to come by and take a look.

Flyin'montdude

Established Member
Rack and pinion are good, brakes are good,lower control arms are good not so sure about the k member though. Feel free to come by and take a look.

I meant I could drive down to pick it up, but Amarillo is about 400 miles north of you, a bit far for just a look. LOL Could you maybe get some pics and give me an idea what you would want for it all. Thank you for your time!

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
I meant I could drive down to pick it up, but Amarillo is about 400 miles north of you, a bit far for just a look. LOL Could you maybe get some pics and give me an idea what you would want for it all. Thank you for your time!

oh ok ya i can check it out and see about the kmember. i just got the car so i havent put it in the air yet to really determine damage to that part yet. judging from the motor im guessing the kmember is tweaked but i will let you know.

Flyin'montdude

Established Member
oh ok ya i can check it out and see about the kmember. i just got the car so i havent put it in the air yet to really determine damage to that part yet. judging from the motor im guessing the kmember is tweaked but i will let you know.

Cool. Thank you. If the K- member is no good, think about a package price for everything else(Rack, control arms, and spindles with brakes). I realize it may be a while before you would be able to get that stuff ready to come off the car. You probably want it to roll easy as long as possible - No problem - I'm not in a big hurry!

P.S. Depending on price, I'm probably for sure going to take the rack. Although I would probably let you ship just that......Thanks again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread