Just got back from Mayhem Fest

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Just got in from Mayhem Fest and it was a kick ass day. For those that are going you will NOT have a bad time. Aside from the 9$ beers the event is well planned out. Three stages with free style moto x going of every hour or so.

Out of all the bands, Trivium, All that remains and No job for a cowboy ruled.
Slayer kicked ass of course, but the only thing that was lame was that Marylin Manson was the headliner. They still kicked ass, if it were my event I would have Slayer as the headliner but oh well.

Like I said good show for those that are going, and are thinking about going!

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Wow so nobody here cares to see Slayer, or the other kick ass metal bands that are on tour with em.

Whatever I am glad Sacramento was the first stop. That way everybody was clean and not strung out, like I am sure some of them will be by the time they reach your neck of the woods.

Jaysin

Established Member
I contemplated going, but the only bands that interest me are KsE (Though I like Leache better), and Slayer. Not too big on Trivium and Bullet. All the others I can live without seeing. Plus I've already seen KsE live once so im only missing Slayer. The line-up for this yrs isnt as good as last yrs (which I went to and enjoyed). Glad you had a good time though, regardless of my personal taste of the bands, live concerts are always a blast!

bugmenot

Established Member
Thought about going, but in the end I decided to try and make it down to Pomona for the Tool/Alice in Chains concert. Just wasn't anybody I was really excited about seeing this year like I was last year. I'm glad you had fun, and hopefully it will come around next year as well.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I bet it wasn't mayhem, not actual mayhem. Probably more like just "poorly organized chaos," than like genuine mayhem.

Jim Snover

Just got in from Mayhem Fest and it was a kick ass day. For those that are going you will NOT have a bad time. Aside from the 9$ beers the event is well planned out. Three stages with free style moto x going of every hour or so.

Out of all the bands, Trivium, All that remains and No job for a cowboy ruled.
Slayer kicked ass of course, but the only thing that was lame was that Marylin Manson was the headliner. They still kicked ass, if it were my event I would have Slayer as the headliner but oh well.

Like I said good show for those that are going, and are thinking about going!

Users who are viewing this thread