Just got back from the dyno

Davesvt00

Established Member
Well fellas I just got back from Costal Dyno here in Tampa and this is what I left with. Take into consideration this pull was on a Mustang Dyno not dynojet.

Max Power: 387.3 @4500
Max torque: 511.9 @3150

A/F range around 11.9-12.0

My mods on 2000L:
6lb lower
JL valve body
MAC 95mm MAFw/ cai
c&l tube
ngk tr6

I know there is a small curve between mustang dynos and dynojet. So I'm sure dynojet numbers would be a bit higher but I'm pleased with what I came out of there with. Tell me what you think.

03torchvert

Established Member
Gees it is so hot out today you need to let the truck cool down for 4-5 hours with 8-9 bags of ice. I think your numbers look great condidering our weather.

2002bolt

Established Member
Yea you are definatly loosing some power due to the heat. Have you run your truck at the track?

Davesvt00

Established Member
I ran it tonight but I'm not happy. I was hoping for 12's but I had to settle for 13.5's. Truck felt real strong and I feathered the throttle at the line but I don't think I got good traction. I have no traction bars and f1's. My 60 fts were around 2.0, 2.1 consistent. Well maybe I'll get some traction bars and probably new tires and see what she'll do.

OH-MAN

Established Member
Those are great #s on a mustang I have mods like yours and pulled 330 hp on a mustang. Your times are killed by the hummidity and heat. Get some t-bars and protect that driveline.
With that kind of power you may find some traction and do some bad things to your U-joints.

gator's bolt

Established Member
at BMP the heat and humidity are horrid!!!!

i bet you run that same combo in november and you run 12.90s on a 1.9 60' time! that Heaton blower and this 95% humidity and 90 degrees until 8 pm are not good together.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I'm not running mine again until i get new tires and Winter gets here. Best times in cold weather and our blowers hate the heat!!

Users who are viewing this thread