Just Got Back From The Track And...

SnakeEyes87

Established Member
I am so very pleased with my times, or at least one of them. The track was hooking very well at the beginning, when I did this run, but the combination of the track and some minor thing that I did differently cost me better times today. This was only my 2nd visit to the track, and I'm still on my stock F1's (I'm in great need of new tires, however). For my abilites and the huge headwind, I think I did fairly decently for a girl driver (haha, i got ragged about that today a bit, lol).

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Times

Excellent 60ft and times for your 2nd time to the track. Keep going it only gets better.
What are your mods and how do you like your 03.

Keep it up!!!!!!:thumbsup:

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
That's a great 60' on F1s. Hopefully I'll pull one of those on my second visit to the track. :)

What mods do you have?

SnakeEyes87

Established Member
Absolutely Love my 03! It is the best car!

My mods are a MagnaFlow O/R X-pipe and Catback with a UPR CAI. And of course a Pro 5.0 shifter for that horrible 2-3 shift. Last weekend the car put down 422rwhp 394rwtq. These times were a great departure from the 13.0@110 with a 2.1 60' time that I did on the last track (which had horrible preperation).

Before I go any farther with the faster aspect, I'm going to try to work out the hooking aspect. I'm thinking very hard about AR Wheel-Hop Kit and a good set of Nittos. From then I'll go with the supercharger pulley and a chip.

I'm hoping to get lower 12's this coming weekend!

Bobby Adams

Established Member
I have a 2.93 lightning pulley and a drop in K&N and have been 12.27 et with mad spin from 4000 in first and hooking in 2nd at about 4000. Put Nitto's on and broke a spline off of the right output shaft (Yes one of the 31) and also broke the outer part of the right halfshaft. Got it back Wed. Feb. 19 and am waiting another visit to the track, this time with a SOFTER launch and more air in the Nitto's. Wish me luck!!!!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I'm jealous as hell of that 60' on F1's. Damn what I would give for that out here on this crappy track. Congrats Snakeyes.

BLACK SUNSHINE

Established Member
I think that is the best ET without a chip and pulley I have seen. It is also good to see those ageist comments on that other thread did not get to you. I had a '67 Camaro with built 327 when I was 15, and no crashes. True, a lot of teens are not ready for these cars, but it is up to the parents to decide that.

BlownCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by SnakeEyes87
I am so very pleased with my times, or at least one of them. The track was hooking very well at the beginning, when I did this run, but the combination of the track and some minor thing that I did differently cost me better times today. This was only my 2nd visit to the track, and I'm still on my stock F1's (I'm in great need of new tires, however). For my abilites and the huge headwind, I think I did fairly decently for a girl driver (haha, i got ragged about that today a bit, lol).

I think you did great for ANY kind of a driver:beer: , especially with the F-1's. What did you launch at? Also I am trying the Amazon anti-hops, so far so good. No Nitto's yet...

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
NICE TIMES...

I am not sure if i trust my fiance enough to have her shoot from 0-110 in 12secs... sometimes she has a tough time getting to 55... haha...nah she isnt a bad driver, just needs some work...

03DarkShadow

Established Member
Nice Runs. I was there too and we got your runs on video as well as ours and a few of our friends. My friends were all suprised. GOOD JOB

Users who are viewing this thread