just got Diablosport Predator

SvtSmitty

Established Member
just got it yesterday,already threw the tune in and i'd have to say i really didnt think there would be that much sotp difference but omg there certainly is a huge difference

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
MORE INFO, PICS, VIDEO, SOMETHING! Haha, I am really interested in this. And a little off topic, was your throttle body and MAF worth it with just bolt ons? What adjustments does the Diablo offer? where did you buy it from and what did it run ya?

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
The Predator rocks! I dyno'd at 295 rwhp before Predator tune & 323 rwhp after (custom tune, not canned)

wma8706

Established Member
If your car has mods that lean out your AF...I would recommend getting a custom tune or a dyno tune. You can get a custom tune downloaded to you from RWTD. They know their shit! Night and day diffference from predator tune to RWTD custom tune!

SvtSmitty

Established Member
i purchased it from http://www.concoursdirect.com/ if you email them for a quote, they take 60 bux off the reg 399.00 for predator and pc kit to connect it to your pc

and here is what it does right off www.diablosport.com

The Predator for 98-04 Mustang/03-04 Marauder (part no. U7146) is a state-of-the art, high performance tuning flash programmer in a sleek handheld design. Once connected to the vehicle, the Predators internal computer recognizes the vehicles PCM and automatically picks the proper tuning files designed specifically for that PCM. Inside the Predator's memory are the actual tuning files that optimize spark timing and air/fuel ratio curves. The transmission parameters are remapped to improve the shift characteristics such as shift firmness and shift points. Unlike other 'tuners', DiabloSport's programming is performed in very small increments throughout the entire RPM range, for a smoother, wider and a more predictable power delivery. DiabloSport engineers spend many hours on the dyno, street and track to ensure the tunes provided with the Predator are the best they can be.

badboycali_559

Established Member
PSNOUS said:
RWTD is making me one right now. Hope to get it for our dyno day next weekend.

make sure u guys get them from rwtd.com, they give u lifetime free tuning with it.

PNOUS, is james makin ur tunes???

PSNOUS

Established Member
badboycali_559 said:
make sure u guys get them from rwtd.com, they give u lifetime free tuning with it.

PNOUS, is james makin ur tunes???

Yea James is doing it. I've heard so much good stuff about him I can't wait til its done. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread