Just got mine :)

GT500Noob

Established Member
I just went to look, and was hoping for a test drive.

The car I wanted wasn't suppose to be delivered until next week. Luck would have it, the car was delivered hours before I got there. Still covered in plastic wrap, and covered in dirt from the ride down from MI to GA.

When they gave me my X-plan price + 1250 in rebates; I couldn't say no.

Brembo Brake Package
HID package
Comfort Package
Rear back-up Camera. I didn't really care for this option but none of the other cars on the lot had the opinions I wanted.

After Riding and driving in my Dad's GT500 I was hesitant as to how it would feel.

I was impressed by the engine, so smooth and it pulls nice from down low.

Mustang.png

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
Congrats on the new ride. So wth the X-plan price and rebates what was the out the door final price not including tax?

GT500Noob

Established Member
Congrats on the new ride. So wth the X-plan price and rebates what was the out the door final price not including tax?

Sticker on the car was 38,040

X-plan +rebates dropped down to 34,200 Almost 4K, I think (hope) I did well.

It also dropped the Dealer fee's from $399 to $75

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Nice. Also got X-plan, but only got the 500 dollar discount added to it.. Never got the dam coupon..Oh well no regrets.. And yea, they are frikkin smooth.. Your car is sweet.

Supernova

Established Member
many employees of companies affiliated with Ford, Ford stock holders and Mustang Cub of America members (among others).

Never knew Ford stock holders qualified for X-plan--do you need to hold a specific amount of stock in order to qualify?

TVLA147

Established Member
congrats man, and nice options too! Seems like you got a good deal on it, but there are so many nice things for 30-35k... Thats not what I would pick, but hey, you're not me.

GT500Noob

Established Member
i am moving to atlanta soon and may pickup a new GT...
how is this dealer´s service reputation - cause that is very important imho.

thanks and congrats on the car !

This is my first car from them. Havnt dealt with there service yet. I'm bringing it back tomorrow cause one of my calipers had a nice scratch and there is a mark on the fender I can't get out. Scratch looks like someone hit it when installing the wheel

Users who are viewing this thread