just got my 03 cobra, no more ws6

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
well i switched companies and traded my 99 ws6 for a 03 cobra, anyone in my area besides Pat with an 03? i know the ls1 iside and out but new to the cobra, especially the 03 but I love it so much already, I hear need for speed is a good shop to go to, any tips would be appreciated around here and has anyone gone for warranty work yet or know the best ford place to go? i bought it at brandon ford

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Hey Jake. Welcome to the site. There are alot of 03's around here. You should come to the SVTOA meetings and dyno days. Do you ever go to ghandi bridge on sat nights?

I go to NeedforSpeed. For warranty work I go to Freedom Ford.

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
Jake - Give Dan Robinson (service writer) @ Freedom a call. He's an SVTOA member and knows how anal we all are about our rides.

BTW - Read the SVT supplement that came with your user manual. It should explain the perks that SVT owners have when they take thier cars in for service.

redghost

Established Member
I have your cars twin brother. I also got it at Brandon. I have had take mine in for small stuff, and they don't do the perks at Brandon except the free rental. Unfortunatly Freedom is to far away. Good luck with the ride

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
redghost - I believe Brandon Ford sponsors the MMNA. (Nice bunch of folks).
Freedom Ford sponsors the T. Bay SVTOA. I haven't heard any bad stories about service from either dealership.

redghost

Established Member
Nothing mechanical. Carpet was cut too short, the fabric was out from under the spoiler, and their tech used a razor and cut my paint. Just little stuff. I will take it in one more time and hopefully they can get it right. If they just took pride in what they do, I wouldn't have to go back.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
very true, if I get any more tar from under the spoiler on my car, i will be taking it on, other than that, so far so good (once again knocking on wood)

CobraSS

Established Member
Congrates :) I use to drive a 97 SS and I have to say I love my 03 Cobra, even with the little quirks they have.

Users who are viewing this thread