Just Got My First COBRA. First Upgrades???

DarkRattle

Established Member
Is that the factory oem roof liner? And your interior is tan parchment? If so your car is 1 of only 2 produced in this color combo in the year 1999.
not sure honestly, the interior is black so I guess not, and here I was thinking I was special :(

Daniel7667

Established Member
Hey! Good morning, so would you give me your 99-01 tail lights and I will give you mine 03-04? I also have brand new 03-04 front bumper would you want it and you give me your 99-01?

Daniel7667

Established Member
Another mod the 99-01 cobra guys like is to swap thier tail lights for Terminator tails. I'll swap mine out for yours, just so you're happy with your car ;)
Hey! so would you give me your 99-01 tail lights and I will give you mine 03-04? I also have brand new 03-04 front bumper would you want it and you give me your 99-01?

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
OP, just so you know, these guys are messing with you about the tail lights and front bumper. You can get a pretty penny for 99/01 tail lights or front bumper.

Besides that, the thing you never said was what do you want the car to be? I've modded mine so much it's not the best daily driver anymore, but that's ok because I have a daily and I wanted to make it a track toy. But, I kinda came to that conclusion after the fact. You need to decide what you want and then mod accordingly. If you are just looking for a nice cruiser, a drop K&N, remove the snorkel, a short throw shifter, full length subframe connectors, a cat back exhaust, and some good tires will go a long way and not break the bank.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey! so would you give me your 99-01 tail lights and I will give you mine 03-04? I also have brand new 03-04 front bumper would you want it and you give me your 99-01?
I was joking with you about getting your Amber tails for mine.

DarkRattle

Established Member
Hey! Good morning, so would you give me your 99-01 tail lights and I will give you mine 03-04? I also have brand new 03-04 front bumper would you want it and you give me your 99-01?
Hell I'd do it for your rear bumper if it's white lol.

EDIT: wait... then I won't have taillights. Gosh darnit...

Daniel7667

Established Member
Hell I'd do it for your rear bumper if it's white lol.

EDIT: wait... then I won't have taillights. Gosh darnit...
Like I will give you 03-04 front bumper with bezels and fog lights painted white. I have a shop I’ll paint it for you. You give me your 99-01 front bumper. And you give me your orange tail lights and I will give you my all red tails?

Daniel7667

Established Member
Dude, look up the comparable prices of the parts before you go doing anything.
It’s a pretty good dad deal or if he wants we can only do the front bumper or everything since he wants do a swap to a 03-04 I’m giving him a painted front bumper and installing it for him and the lights too.

Users who are viewing this thread