just got my terminator saleen

thgach

Established Member
hey guys i'm new here just got a 04 terminator saleen #136 real and verified by saleen with 5k miles. I had a 03 terminator 3 years ago that i sold and regreted it ever since just had to get my terminator back. look forward to cruisin with you guys
4487426107_b8d9a956f3.jpg

4487425805_58b6244235.jpg

4487427237_a5a9c7e15a.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
WOW:beer: She is SOOOOO beautiful! Always loved the Saleens and it's even a Cobra! Enjoy!

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
The Saleens with that are white with white wheels have always been one of my favorite late model mustangs ever. Your's is even sicker being a Terminator! OMG I want

thgach

Established Member
wow very nice!! any thoughts on the next mods?

i'm gonna keep this one stock its the only white saleen terminator speedster made, my old and missed 03 cobra i had done by performance autosport in richmond virginia they installed some mods and dyno tuned it, did a great job ...that car would rip my face off..lol..i love these 03-04 cobras best ford product made imo next to the boss cars 302 and 429

:beer: where in NE are you?

i'm from ct, let me know if you guys are going to any shows

Last edited:

Storm_jordan

Established Member
i'm gonna keep this one stock its the only white saleen terminator speedster made, my old and missed 03 cobra i had done by performance autosport in richmond virginia they installed some mods and dyno tuned it, did a great job ...that car would rip my face off..lol..i love these 03-04 cobras best ford product made imo next to the boss cars 302 and 429

you say that now, just wait.

Drazga

Established Member
damn. i love the saleen terminators. some of the sickest cars made. not a fan of verts but yours is definitely an exception.

Users who are viewing this thread