Just got waxed

mylilpony71

Established Member
okkk lol this is funny as hell so im going down the freeway minding my own buisness and i hear what i thought was an import with a turbo 2 sec later this sexy ass viper blows past me so its game on i start my chase i m next to him already kinda coming on him and i hear him about to downshift so i hit it i came up to his bumper and he start walking me so fast i look down 155 and hes pulling harder and harder hes gone wasnt even a race first time i got my doors blown off like that i pull back up to him to see what he gots its a built storked procharged animal on the streets he said it should have at least 900rwhp which would explain how he pulled so damm hard so all in all it was fun to see something like that on the road i live in arkansas so its not ur everyday car to see here

Steve@BAS

Established Member
I ran into a viper on the streets yesterday too, but it was an older one and he didn't want to play, but we talked for a minute at a red light. He just said it was 600 HP crank stock and he had done a few mods.

mylilpony71

Established Member
Im in the process of buying a tt vert theres a video of it running 9.22 i cant wait i hope this never happens to me again

mylilpony71

Established Member
lol not to me id drive anything on the road my bike on spray ran 8.67 i drive it and have ran it plenty of times on the streets to tell u the truth i get bored at the track after like 2 or 3 runs

mylilpony71

Established Member
im buying the car with twin on them well trading plus some on my end ill see him again he said hes always on the road with it

Users who are viewing this thread