Just had my 2.5 VMP and VMP tune installed...

Islandcat

Established Member
i got bad news for you. You just got the mod bug. Only way to satisfy it is by buying more and more mods lol. JJ but not really. I went from pulley intake and tune, to changing rear gear to 3:73, to tvs with pulley swap and tune, to bigger intake, throttle body, and offroad hpipe. Recently I added headers. Now I am looking at boost a pump and ported blower.

Bottom line its addictive lol. Enjoy your new combo. These cars are a blast!

1st usa car

Established Member
i got bad news for you. You just got the mod bug. Only way to satisfy it is by buying more and more mods lol. JJ but not really. I went from pulley intake and tune, to changing rear gear to 3:73, to tvs with pulley swap and tune, to bigger intake, throttle body, and offroad hpipe. Recently I added headers. Now I am looking at boost a pump and ported blower.

It is not true --- ignore mods in my signature. I am really done now...well, maybe some struts and a driveshaft.... but really that is it -- I am done modding.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Pulley and tune is how Ford should have sent the car out of the factory. Idiots who would put 87 in, because "91/93 is toooo expensive", are the reasons it didn't. I would have loved to have read the magazine reviews on a 610hp Mustang, back in 2007! Car was totally capable of it back then, and now!

Joes 2003 SVT

Established Member

Yeah you got that right! I'm already deciding on a new throttle body and a ported elbow to go along with it! It just never ends lol.

Did you get the intake as well? Looking at their VMP 123 kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I'm gonna stay with the stock air intake because I heard its good until 700hp. Plus I think it looks good.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome.
VMP kills it on the GT500 cars!

Users who are viewing this thread