Just had the QTP headers put in.

Trader

Established Member
Just had the QMP headers put in.

QMP headers,o/r x pipe and 3" exhaust with the extreme mufflers.

Wow. Lemme tell you. At idle the car has that nice throaty rumble. Nice growl through about 2.5k rpms. Open it up and wammo! Damn it is nice and loud! I was so close to getting rid of this car. Now the car sounds like it has some balls. I love it now. The exhaust tips are OK. I do not really mind. They are kind of big but they do stick out far enough so keeping them clean will not be a problem

At wot it is about as loud as an LS1 with the loudmouth headers and cats for those of you that know that sound. Much quieter cruising around town.

It will keep my speed down on the streets. At WOT it is a monster. I bet i can make old ladies pee thier pants with this set-up.

The guys that put them in said they are by far the best ones to instal. Very hassle free. Although they could have come with gaskets and O2 extenders for the O2 sims. The whole set up only cost me 600 bucks to get put in. Not a bad deal for LT headers and exhaust. There is plenty of room to drop the car now too. I was worried about that. Not anymore.

Well i am going to have to go drive it around some more.

Going to get it dynoed next week i will post the results.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread