Just installed a coin holder delete....

SVTSonicCobra

Nasty Sonic Cobra
Established Member
This past weekend I installed a blue lighted cobra coin holder delete and it looks awsome. It only took about 5 minutes to install. I bought it on ebay.... Check the pics out.....

Before Install:
view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

During the Day - Light is off (its a bad pic)
view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

At Night - With light on (it's an ok pic, it soooo much better in person)
view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Disturbance

B.N.4279 ~ B.D.12/11/02
Established Member
I just installed the 6-speed pattern with the green light this past saturday...good product and easy to install but too bright for me so I modified it a bit.

the snake looks good :rockon:

SVTSonicCobra

Nasty Sonic Cobra
Established Member
I just installed the 6-speed pattern with the green light this past saturday...good product and easy to install but too bright for me so I modified it a bit.

the snake looks good :rockon:

sweet :beer: Do you have any pics of it... Yeah i know what you mean it's very bright... How did you modify it??

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
I want the SVT coin delete (non lighted). There are none currently on eBay. Anyone know where else to get a quality SVT coin delete?

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
My coin holder has a small nick on it. I tend to make myself overlook it but I am too much of a frickin' perfectionist that as much as I try and forget its there, I always seem to look down at it and get pissed off like a urethra. Need a coin holder delete asap!

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
i actaully drilled a hole through my coin holder and ran a wire through to my radio Head Unit and connected the other end to my ipod. im definately going to construct a metal peice to put in its place.

Users who are viewing this thread