JUST INSTALLED JDM STUFF, WOW!!!

L'FEVER

Established Member
I CALLED JDM ON 4-10 TO ORDER THEIR 4# PULLEY, CHIP, 90MM M/A, FILTER KIT, AND BOOST BYPASS. ONLY ONE WEEK LATER MY STUFF IS ON THE TRUCK IN FLORIDA. THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD THE TRUCK FEELS. THANKS TO JUSTIN, JIM, AND JULIE @JDM FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCT. E/T'S WILL FOLLOW SOON.
DARRELL

Blk-Bolt

Established Member
Hey L'FEVER,

What kind of times are you running with your new mods? Sounds like we have the same setup and wondering how close we are in ET's. I'm also in Fl., Orlando and have a black 2000. I am disapointed that I am just out of the 12's. I have a flip chip which I cant run without the 100 oct gas which I cant find unleaded anywhere, the octain boosts dont do a thing just ping. I'm a 13.0 with everything on it, spare, tailgate and that with a good hook up at the line which is rare for me with brand new F1's. Pulling 13 lbs of boost with a 3lb PSP lower pulley.

Let me know

L'FEVER

Established Member
HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE TRACK YET, THE MODS HAVE ONLY BEEN ON ABOUT 5 HOURS. I'M HOPING TO MAKE IT TO A TEST AND TUNE @BRADENTON LATER THIS WEEK. I LIVE IN TAMPA, MAYBE SOME LOCAL LIGHTNING OWNERS WOULD LIKE TO MEET AT THE TRACK SOMETIME. BEFORE THE MODS THE TRUCK WENT 13.96, I'M
SHOOTING FOR 12'S NOW, OR AT LEAST IT FEELS LIKE IT.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO GO TO BRADENTON.
THANKS, DARRELL

captainoblivious

Slow Vehicles in Training
Established Member
L'FEVER -
capslock2.gif

Those mods should definately knock of some time on your 1/4. Since you have a chip and 4lb pulley I would suggest you give JDM a call and tell them you also would like some spark plugs. Your engine will like you even more for those.

L'FEVER

Established Member
I LIKE MY BOLD LETTERS, BESIDES I ONLY TYPE 5 WPM.

I've tried to register on FlaSVT, but for some reason I can't get in.
Any help?
Darrell

Blk-Bolt

Established Member
We run at the speed world track on the east side Orlando which is about 2 hrs from you. Make us proud over there. My guess is your a 13.0-13.1. Add the single blade TB and your there! I will probably run Friday if it doesnt rain. Ill let you know how I do. Stay in touch

L'FEVER

Established Member
Dyno numbers

Just got my dyno numbers, 397.6 RWHP, 463 RWT.

Not to bad. Going to Bradenton next thurs. Any one think I'll get into the 12's?

Thanks, Darrell

Blk-Bolt

Established Member
I hope so. That should mean I'll I have to add is the JDM cats and I should be also. I want 12s bad! I'm a 13.0 now

Users who are viewing this thread