Just Installed KN FIPK!!!

ArcaneParadise

Established Member
First of all, I would like to preface this by saying that I probably have the world record for longest time to install regular intake. How long you ask? 6 hours. lol!

It probably would have taken less, but I had to drive to Home Depot to buy tools (had to make 2 trips), because I live at a dorm at college. Also, I returned the tools after I finished using them, which is funny, to me.

Ok. Down to business. I absolutely LOVE the intake and am 100% happy with my purchase (and would have done it again too). So far as performance gains, I never WOTed (even close) but shifting gears seemed a lot smoother and the car had a lot better throttle response. Also, something I did not expect, the car seemed louder? (I have Prochamber + Stingers right now) It may have just been a mindtrick, but my car seemed to have a louder exhaust after installing the intake.

Oh well... I am completely happy as far as performance goes. Also, the fit and finish and directions were out of this world. These are the first directions ever for a car mod that I was actually able to understand. (If it takes me 6 hours to do this and I could understand it, you can too. Believe me.) Oh, also, I wanted to say that it did not take me 6 hours because of bad directions, it took me that long because I am a noob. All the pieces were delivered nicely and in tip top condition.

Overall satisfaction: Completely satisfied and beyond my expectations. If ur thinking of going with it, don't even think about it again and just buy it.

Also, I gotta throw in a good word for the person I bought it from. Buy ur KN FIPK from Nino at Ninosport.com!!! Excellent price, great service, and Nino is really a nice guy.

That being said, buy ur FIPKs Now!!!

DitchTehFish

Established Member
Awesome. It will take 150-200 miles for the computer to fully relearn the increased airflow, this is directly from K&N. The best is yet to come.:coolman:

BlackGT

SVT God
Established Member
wow six hours, bet next time it wont be near that long anyways nice choice!! have fun

Users who are viewing this thread