Just installed Lund flex tune. Only 17hp..

PatDietrich

Established Member
Yes but it shows license plates so I don't post them. One is a 470whp over 500 torque BMW i 335 twin on meth. Gave him 2-3 and the hit. One is a Hellcat charger but walked him so he was never in video as I thought he would be in front so camera on dash. Another is against a new stingray. Thay was a joke of a race . Another BMW that is again full bolt on twin turbos @22 psi . I could probably show that. It has over 500whp.

PatDietrich

Established Member
I like racing cars I'm not supposed to beat or be close too . I've had my time at being the fastest in the area. Mid 90s my street car was a 85 gt that turned 9.40s that I drive daily. A couple hayabusas on a mild motor that went ,8.8 and 8.6s on pump. So not out to be the one to beat just like playing from time to time .

Last edited:

PatDietrich

Established Member
301900_292248567455551_1192500873_n.jpg

s1ten

Established Member
I like racing cars I'm not supposed to beat or be close too . I've had my time at being the fastest in the area. Mid 90s my street car was a 85 gt that turned 9.40s that I drive daily. A couple hayabusas on a mild motor that went ,8.8 and 8.6s on pump. So not out to be the one to beat just like playing from time to time .

Just giving you a hard time bro..thought you'd recognize me from me from my car pic. Love what you've done with the tune so far. Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread