Just installed Magnagflow Catback -- Magnifico !!

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Originally posted by Redsnk95
Where's the best priced place to buy the Magnaflow cat-back?

Troy
PM me and I'll give you my buddies phone #. He got my Magnaflow catted X and Magnaflow cat-back delivered for $745. I believe his business is based out of Denton, but he travels to Houston weekly. He could possibly bring it to you.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I'd like to post some high quality sound clips of my Magnaflow "X nad catback for folks to hear. I know a few of the folks out there wanted to hear what the combo sounded like before purchasing. I have the sound files if someone wouldn't mind hosting them...

U.M.

shesalady

Established Member
Just got my Magnaflow Catback System with the X pipe installed this weekend, difentely alot more response on the front end and the hum, well no words can describe it. Ford got in my chrome rims which I wasn't suppose to get until the first of the year and WOW now I am strutting my stuff. coolman:

Current Mods:

2003 Mineral Gray Coupe
Vin#216
Air Slicencer removed
K & N Air Filter
Magnaflow Catback (15644) w/X Pipe
Chrome Rims

ready to dyno!:

Last edited:

EH819

Established Member
Anyone one know how the Magnaflow exhaust compares to the Bassani exhaust?

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I apologize for taking so long to post this! My original exhaust sound files got currupted in some way. Here is a short video that gives a good idea of what the Magnaflow catted "X" and cat-back setup sounds like. Please ignor the massive wheel hop/spin in second gear.

U.M.

1/4 mile run

Users who are viewing this thread