Just joined the 10 second club

408-COUPE

Established Member
heres a video of my first 10 second pass in the rustang. after MUCH tuning, test etc.. on friday night and alot of 11.0's i went to tulsa on saturday and got my first 10 second pass. although i dont have exact proof (timeslip and the video doesnt show the time) my brother and dustin bowen saw it....and it felt like it so thats all that matters. anyway i forgot they didnt give timeslip OR show the time on the board at the midnight drags at tulsa so i was pretty mad but i ran anyway (by some miracle they showed my time on the board on my second run). this was my second run of the night on pump gas. time to put some more gear in it and i started plumbing the fuel system for the nitrous last night. sorry for the long post. (it was a [email protected] after alot of rewinding and watching i think i might have gotten the front wheels off the ground a bit, the new gears shouldnt have a problem doin that)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz33KcbFCEY"]YouTube - 10 seconds[/ame]

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
your lucky! congrats! that's one club i hope to be in some day...

408-COUPE

Established Member
thanks guys. currently plumbing and rewiring for nitrous. time for the 9's i guess. will post updates. and a better video when i race next

Users who are viewing this thread