Just joined the club.

CanyonOne

Established Member
I had ordered a Silver Anniversary 03 Cobra but my beater went and died Friday. I checked around found the dealership in Pendleton, OR selling all cars for x-plan prices to everybody. Called the local dealership told them about the sale and asked if they would meet the prices but all I heard was silence. Pendleton Ford had one white and red coupe with brown inserts. Pendleton Ford also has a metallic grey with grey inserts and a red convertible with brown top and inserts. The sell is through the 31st of March if any one in the Northwest or any where if interested. By the way they cut me a rate of 3.69 for 66. I was hoping for a silver cobra but settled on the white Cobra which was a first run with no vibe or pull. Now is the time to get Paint Shop Pro and work on the graphics.

ntechnic

Established Member
Welcome. So, have you driven it yet? Whadda ya think? Feel free to shout and yell here, we see/hear it all the time from new owners, don't be shy!

CanyonOne

Established Member
I have just got to put acouple hundred night highway miles on the coupe. I had to keep it tame because my wife was following me home. I want to go. I want to go.

Users who are viewing this thread