Just joined

IZBLOWN

Hey guys, i just joined the site. I picked up my 01 black lightning about month ago, it had 23,322 miles on it and bone stock, and the paint was immaculate.

I used to own a heavily modded Dakota R/T, but got rid of it before the bottom end let go.

I race at cecil county, anyone else here drag there? I havent run the L yet with all the crappy weather we have been having, but am looking forward to it. I would like to get the L to turn the times that my R/T did, and it seems like it will be a lot less time consuming to do that! Later guys.

Anthony

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Now on to heavily modding your L... =>)

> I used to own a heavily modded Dakota R/T...

What kind of numbers did you put up (1/4, MPH) and down (RWHP, RWTQ)?

IZBLOWN

ox03, i only dynoed the truck one time, and that wasnt after my motor mods. With a Powerdyne supercharger (7lbs), gibson headers, 24# fms injectors, 3" y-pipes and no cat 3" all the way back, magnaflow muffler, Stock computer, MSD 6BTM (1 1/2 degrees per lb pulled) it made 331rwhp and 415rwtq on slicks. The best ET was a [email protected].

After that i went with a set of Mopar R/T 2.02" Big valve heads, 5 angle valve job, .600" lift springs, ported/polished. Mopar 4bbl M1 manifold gasket matched to heads, 1.6 roller rockers, Trick Flow Hardened Chromomoly pushrods, and a Comp Cams .528"/.536" lift @ .050 and 218/224 dur. cam on a 113 centerline, that was the biggest cam that the computer would run (and barely at that), and i went with a Leach PCM (crap) and a Mopar 2400 stall (also crap). After that the truck turned a [email protected], i know it had more in it, with a little more tuning, and better converter, but i got rid of it. Im still kicking myself in the ass, it had a killer sound, but im sure i will have just as much fun with the Lightning.

Anthony

Originally posted by ox03
Now on to heavily modding your L... =>)

> I used to own a heavily modded Dakota R/T...

What kind of numbers did you put up (1/4, MPH) and down (RWHP, RWTQ)?

Users who are viewing this thread