Just loaded the predator program. Have questions.

Fang

Established Member
After I loaded the program I took it out to see the difference. It is hard for me to see the differences, but I know they are there. I recently did the cat back CAI along with Predator performance program. When coming to a stop, depressing the clutch it would die. Not all the time just every once in a while. Did anyone experience this? I am pretty sure the computer needs some time to adjust for the new mods but still sucks. I like how easy it is to use. Will I get faster results disconnecting the battery or will that screw something up with the program I just uploaded? Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Oh, forgot to say, I ate a lot of rice tonight..................

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Hmm, mine stalled after some WOT runs at the track right after I installed the predator, but I think it was just the computer relearning things. Give it some time and see what happens. Mine has stalled only once since those runs at the track. Someone told me that the best thing to do is to start the car up ten times in a row when you first start the car after the install. This speeds the computer learning process.

Last edited:

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
You can raise the idle on the predator. Adjust the idle speed about 100-150 and you should be ok..........

CobraSS

Established Member
Mine use to stall at least 2 times a week when I was coming to a stop. I installed the Predator performance tune and upped the idle to 800 rpm for both idles and I haven't stalled once in over a month. It was only a 50 rpm increase. Every car is a little different, just experiment a little and find out what works for you.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
The Predator made my idle a little more smooth, but it also increased the amount of stalls I was having. No use disconnecting the battery, won't make any difference. Try raising the idle speed a little as previouslt suggested.

U.M.

Fang

Established Member
That was what I was looking for. Thanks. For the record, I never used to stall at all. I will try to increase the idle speed. The idle seems normal over all just sometimes when I stop with clutch depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread