Just lost a great friend today !!!!!!!!!!

Rodcobra

Established Member
Bill Jones passed away today at 3:15 ,he was a great friend and a big part of Mustangweek .

Alot of you may know him from Mustangweek ,he ran most of the carshow at MW . I known him since 96 and drug him in to help me with MW in 03 along with the other guys on the staff .

SeankySnake

Established Member
I too feel your pain Rodney, Bill will deff be missed by alot of people and will never be forgotten. Bill was one of the greatest people that I have ever known and was a great person to be around.

Last edited:

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
The funeral for Bill will be on Thursday the 12th at 2:00 pm at the Mt. Zion Methodist Church, 135 Clay Long Road, in Hurdle Mills, NC. The Interment will follow, and then the family will recieve friends in the Fellowship Hall. The church is near Roxboro, NC. The # is 336-364-2746. The Chruches website is Mt. Zion United Methodist Church - Welcome!.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Man that is tough. I don't know Bill, but I met him last year and just briefly spoke to him on Saturday night. He was a really nice guy. His family will be in my prayers.

He was not very old was he?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Anyone who ever met Bill would know what a great and down to Earth guy he was. I really feel for his family and I know the MW staff will have a difficult time making things work without him. I will truly miss seeing Bill there this year. If there is any thing I can do to help in this painful time just let me know. My best wishes to his family.

Users who are viewing this thread